Modern Nordic Minimalist Style Architecturally Designed Prefabricated House Villa
Light steel villas can be built in a variety of ways, simple and environmentally friendly, performance is far better than the traditional concrete and bricks house. It becomes an ideal eco-building construction pursued by the customer.
Light Steel Villa Display
Every component can easily be carried by hand- a house is like a carpentry job on a large scale. The main tool is a light, handheld screw gun. It is able to shape itself to any form and can be clad and insulated with a wide range of materials.
Light steel structures have many of the advantages of light-frame structures: They are light and allow quick building without heavy tools or equipment.
The thickness of material can customize and all of them were galvanized.
Workers install wall panels that have been made in advance.
|Light Steel Villa
|Galvanized Steel Frame, 100*100*2.5 square tube
|Steel roof truss
|C100*40*15*2.0, welding and galvanized
|Roof and wall purlin
|Galvanized Steel Frame, Q235 Steel, alkyd painting
|Floor structure board
|Glass Magnesium board/ Fiber cement board
EPS sandwich panel/rock wool sandwich panel
Glass wool sandwich panel
|Fire-resistant steel door/ Alloy sliding door
|Live load on roof
|Wind Resistance Grade
1. Shock resistance: It can withstand10 rare earthquakes and is suitable for areas with seismic intensity above 8.
2. Wind resistance: resistance to 70m/s hurricane, wind resistance rating is 14 or above.
3. Durability: The main structure can last for more than100 years.
4. Fire resistance: refractory time of up to 1-4 hours according to different designs.
5. Sound insulation: the sound insulation of the external wall can reach 75dB, and the inner wall can reach 55dB.
6. Heat insulation: The thermal resistance of a 200mm thick composite wall can reach 3.2m2K/W, which is 11 times that of the traditional building of the same thickness.
7. Environmental protection: more than90% of steel structure material can be recycled, and most other supporting material can be recycled.
8. Energy-saving: using new material for heat preservation and heat insulation.
we focus on supplying durable products that adhere to the best health and safety standards and environmentally friendly at the right price. Please check our products to see exactly why we've chosen to supply the products we have.
Medieval Minimalist Style Prefab House Light Steel Structure Villa
Prime Quality Earthquake Resistance Frame Prefabricated House Light Steel Structure Villa
Classicism Style Furnished Light Steel Structure Two Storey Prefab Luxury Villa
Environmental Affordable Minimalist Style Residential Prefab House Steel Structure Villa
Earthquake Resistance Proof Hybrid Structural Insulated Panel Customized High Standard Light Steel House Villa
Romantic Minimalist Decoration Style Fast Construction Light Steel Structure Prefabricated Villa
Luxury Design 3 Bedroom Modular Cottage Home Prefabricated Steel Structure Modern Villa